Caring Vets is a predominantly small-animal practice.
Most of our patients are dogs, cats, rabbits and ferrets.
Please call if you have another species to discuss your options.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- General Consultation
- Full health checks
- Puppy Pre-school
- Worming prevention
- Flea prevention
- Heartworm prevention
- Range of Diets – including veterinary prescribed diets
- Euthanasia and Cremation (through Pets at Peace)
- Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Pre-anaesthethic Blood Testing
- Pathology, Microbiology and Histology testing
- Hospitalisation for Surgery patients and Sick patients
We offer a Housecall Service for an additional fee. Please phone in advance as we need to allocate time in the appointment book for travel and the consult.